Saturday, December 17, 2016

Introduction

My wife and I
Hello I'm just going to introduce myself and the purpose of this blog. In the spring of 2015 I bought my first fat bike. It was a Framed MN 2.0. I bought it to mostly mountain bike. I fell in love very quickly with this hobby. I started to introduce the rest of my family to this hobby. My wife, 3 daughters and, my parents. As well as several of my friends. This hobby is amazing and has opened up all sorts of fun adventures. Just starting to bike with a family comes with its own challenges. It feels as though the bike industry does not cater to new bikers or families. Anyways I just wanted a place for people to go who are starting out. A budget for a family of 5 is much different than the budget for a singe rider. Instead of buying one piece of equipment for myself I may have to buy five of something which really limits your options. My hope is to encourage others who are interested that it is possible to ride with your family and really enjoy the sport of biking. 
Our Family




No comments:

Post a Comment